SANITARY MEASURES - COVID 19
From the 2nd of June, you can come and camp
From the 2nd of June, you can come and camp at the Camping Sites et Paysages Les Saules in Cheverny and connect yourselves with nature.
All our facilities will be open and you will be able to enjoy nice holidays.
Your comfort and your security are essential for us. Our camping is a member of the Fédération Nationale de l’Hôtellerie de Plein Air (French National Federation of Campings) and we apply the sanitary protocol approved by the government:
- We ask you to respect the following sanitary rules throughout your stay:
- We provide you 10 dispensers of hydro alcoholic gel at the entrance of each building and facility. We ask you to disinfect your hands before entering these places.
- • We invite you to respect the markings and the walking directions.
- • We ask you to keep a distance of 1m between you and the other campers when you are on the parking, in the alleys, in the restaurant/bar/shop area, at the swimming-pool and the whole campsite.
- • It is advised to use contactless payments.
Our campsite has established the following measures:
- All our teams are wearing masks or caps with protective visors
- Our maintenance and cleaning teams have been trained in specific disinfection actions
- There are Plexiglas separations in all the necessary places (shop, reception, bar, take away counter)
- At the swimming-pool, the deckchairs have been removed, but you can bring your beach towels or beach mattress. • Sheets will not be rented and the duvets will not be provided in the rentals.
- To make your registration easier, we advise you to book and pay your stay online in advance. Two different places of “check-in express” will be proposed at your arrival in addition to the traditional welcome at the reception.
- There will be no kids club.