SANITARY MEASURES - COVID 19
Your comfort and your security are essential for us. Our camping is a member of the Fédération Nationale de l’Hôtellerie de Plein Air (French National Federation of Campings) and we apply the sanitary protocol approved by the government:
- We ask you to respect the following sanitary rules throughout your stay:
- We provide you 10 dispensers of hydro alcoholic gel at the entrance of each building and facility. We ask you to disinfect your hands before entering these places.
- • We invite you to respect the markings and the walking directions.
- • We ask you to keep a distance of 1m between you and the other campers when you are on the parking, in the alleys, in the restaurant/bar/shop area, at the swimming-pool and the whole campsite.
- • It is advised to use contactless payments.
Our campsite has established the following measures:
- All our teams are wearing masks and caps with protective visors
- Our maintenance and cleaning teams have been trained in specific disinfection actions
- There are Plexiglas separations in all the necessary places (shop, reception, bar, take away counter)
- the aquatic area is currently not authorized to open
- To make your registration easier, we advise you to book and pay your stay online in advance. Two different places of “check-in express” will be proposed at your arrival in addition to the traditional welcome at the reception.