With the support of the Centre Val de Loire Region, and the European Union, we have built our new eco-responsible sanitary facilities.
– To provide our customers with a comfortable, high-quality and friendly experience.
– Exemplary accessibility for a holiday for all.
– Environmental excellence in the design and use of natural resources and health security.
Preservation of natural resources and health security
- Production of domestic hot water coupled with a solar production station to avoid an annual CO2 emission of 2.5 tonnes.
- The washing machines and toilets are connected to a drilling water supply, saving about 900 m3 of drinking water.
- Waterless urinals, saving 400 m3
- 100% LED lighting coupled with numerous skylights and presence detectors, and photovoltaic panels for total building self-sufficiency (5475 kWh).
- All water distribution points are timed with flow reducers. The quantity of water delivered does not exceed 8l/min.
- A permanent and automated legionella treatment system.
- An insulating roofing system that allows maximum natural light to enter.
The choice of committed and environmentally friendly partners
- Partner companies are qualified and sensitive to environmental management. These are local companies whose proximity is a guarantee in the proper management of travel for our site and in the choice of raw materials.
- The existing equipment is reused and optimized to the maximum to avoid any waste of materials, and allow a real recycling.
A quality experience
dedicated to each user.